Tuesday, July 8, 2008
SOME QUESTIONS THAT WILL BE ANSWERED
At the risk of losing readers, I will give a short list of subjects that will be discussed here in future postings. There is some background material that I hope will make it easier for you to understand the answers I give. You will undoubtedly consider my answers and explanations in terms of hard physical facts that we always look for in proving our assumptions in our physical Universe. I am hoping that you will at least begin to get glimmerings of the inherent truths in what you read here even if I cannot present you with rock solid physical proof.
I hope to make it clear that the physical Universe is an "overlay" of physical matter (atomic structure) over deeply embedded physic patterns emerging from a hidden inner reality. The physical Universe that we gaze out into to look for answers can only provide surface truths to inner questions. The vast inner "Prime Reality" is the incubator for all physical matter where living consciousness through intent, accelerates non physical particles to the extent that they literally emerge into physical objects and events that we can then perceive.
This inner reality cannot be understood in terms of size, for it has none. But in terms of actuality, it dwarfs the physical Universe in psychological richness and growth which is the medium that it emerged from.
The differences could be better understood if you can imagine the iceberg principle where the tip of the iceberg represents only about 10 % of it's size. The remaining 90% remains unseen below the surface of the water. Imagine then, this inner reality being equivalent to the hidden portion of the iceberg and the physically manifested part of the Universe being only the minute portion that we can easily perceive above the surface.
The good news is that there ARE answers to these spiritual enigmas that we have wondered about for centuries. We have been taught children's tales about the creation of man and Universes where God became so tired after creating the Earth that He had to sit down and catch His breath and in doing so mandated a weekly holiday. It is time for us to begin to explore and understand the very DIFFICULT concepts that will sometimes leave the brain grasping for something familiar to hold on to.
Consider this for openers: Have you ever considered that the physical Universe in all of it's vastness is a magnificent "RESULT" of information projected outward, detected and deduced by our senses, coded and then sent to the brain to decipher. Reality then being formed from a non- physical picture creating a physical manifestation in line with OUR senses inherent abilities? It holds then that for creatures not of our kind, perception would be of something entirely different indeed. So, if reality is created by our senses, does it hold that if one were born without sight, hearing, the sense of touch, taste or smell, that reality would cease to exist ?
One of my goals in this venture is to make you think. It is surprising how little we think sometimes. The brain grows in ability to understand difficult esoteric concepts, so what is difficult now will become easier in time. Please remember this: Always wonder. When you begin to wonder about why things are, understanding will follow ?
Here are some of the QUESTIONS WE WILL ANSWER in future posts.
WHO OR WHAT IS GOD ?
WHERE DO I GO WHEN I DIE ?
IS THERE REALLY A HEAVEN ?
IS THERE REALLY A HELL ?
WILL I SEE MY LOVED ONES WHEN I DIE ?
IS REINCARNATION REAL AND WILL I LIVE AGAIN ?
I will also attempt to answer any questions that readers may have. Some answers will have to wait until enough preliminary information is given to make the answers sensible. Remember, I will be answering physically oriented questions with non-physical truths. The Universe could not create itself, it emerged from a deep, abiding, psychological, source of consciousness, somewhat as a dream emerges from your inner consciousness.